Effective Date: 11-Nov-2023
We may collect certain personal information from you when you interact with our website or utilize our services. This information may include:
- Contact information (including email address, phone number, and mailing address)
- Account credentials
- Usage data (such as browsing history and pages visited)
- Payment information (but not credit/debit card numbers; these are handled exclusively by our payment service provider)
- Any other information you voluntarily provide to us
We use the collected data primarily to fulfill and improve our services, including, but not limited to:
- Processing orders, payments, and refunds
- Providing customer support
- Personalizing user experiences
- Analyzing website traffic, trends, and usage patterns
- Communicating updates, promotions, and marketing materials
Lawful Basis for Processing
We rely on the following lawful bases for processing your personal data:
- Consent – When you provide your explicit consent for specific processing purposes.
- Contractual Necessity – When it is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations with you.
- Legal Compliance – When processing is required to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Legitimate Interests – When processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, such as improving our services and protecting our business.
Data Storage and Protection
We take appropriate measures to securely store and protect your personal information. All data is stored on servers with industry-standard security protocols. Although we strive to protect your data, please be aware that no information transmitted over the internet can be guaranteed completely secure.
As a user, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right to Access – You can request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Correction – You can request to correct any inaccuracies or incompleteness in your personal data.
- Right to Deletion – You can request the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to Objection – You can object to the processing of your personal data based on legitimate interests.
- Right to Restriction – You can request to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to Data Portability – You can request a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, where feasible.
Data Security Measures
We implement technical and organizational measures, including regular testing and staff training, to safeguard and ensure the security of your personal data. This includes protection against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information.
Third-Party Data Sharing
SoundWave Records does not sell, rent, trade, or disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. However, we may share your personal data with trusted third-party service providers to assist us in conducting our business operations. These service providers are contractually bound to keep your information confidential and to use it only for the purposes specified by us.